Friday, July 22, 2005

Blech

Birthday yesterday. Sick today. Sore throat. Suck-tacular.

Been having a good time in the old homestead. Freshwater swimming, clay pigeon shooting, lobster eating. Hung out with Caleb, dropped off the new CD--he dug my cover. Hung out with half of RoadMoxie earlier in the week--the whole crew is going to be up this weekend.

Reading quite a bit. Might bring my bass back if I can figure out how to get it on a plane without them breaking it. A new phase for the mitre? Stay tooned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zac + Dreamland Recordings said...

Hi Scott,

Cool, your birthday was a day af ter mine. That's weird. We have even more in common now, besides our similar guitar stylings...

which reminds me, check out my new drone guitar ep on the Dreamland site. I recorded in one evening, with no edits or mastering.

Enjoy your time at the old homestead. Is it a family owned place?

Take care

Zac

9:20 PM  
Blogger scott said...

Hey Zac,

I got your email but haven't had the chance to check out the new EP. Will do so soon.

I was using the term "homestead" with a tinge of irony. It's really just a house that smells like dogs.

-s

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker