Wednesday, July 27, 2005

mitre: now with more low end

Back in Chicago. The bass made it through okay, which was a pleasant surprise. I got a great little pamphlet from the Transit Security Agency (or whatever the hell TSA stands for) explaining that they'd had to open the case to ensure that it wasn't anything dangerous. If they'd only known...

So now mitre has low end. But what to do with it, exactly? I've been doing this for at least five years now (I've lost track) with only a six-string and various & sundry toys and gizmos... It may take me some time to figure out how bass will figure into the mitre equation. Rest assured, the mitre vision (whatever the hell that is) will be the same as ever.

Saw Phantom Buffalo while in Maine. They totally brought the rock. Excellent things in store for those of you who haven't heard them yet.

Back (slavishly) to the grind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zac + Dreamland Recordings said...

I just bought a new bass too.
Damn this is getting scary.

I picked up a secondhand Aria
Sinsonido body-less bass which
I'll be playing live next week through various reverbs, delays, volume pedals and field recordings.

Zac

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker