Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Okay, so I'd intended to spend the long weekend finishing the new record, but that didn't happen. Sorry. It'll happen eventually, I promise.

In other news, I'm participating in a sort of experimental covers project curated by Caleb Mulkerin of Cerberus Shoal. Very little is finalized at this point (and the goal isn't to release any of it, so I don't even know why I'm bothering to mention it), but I've already recorded my submission for the first go-round and it came out surprisingly well, if I do say so.

More soon?

2 Comments:

Blogger saltyfeline said...

OMG! I can't believe it.. someone else has heard of windy & carl!
Hello! :)

2:00 AM  
Blogger scott said...

Hello! In the spirit of self-promotion, I should mention that I make music in a similar vein. Check out the "mitre MP3 EP's" link.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker