Wednesday, August 10, 2005

And the winner is...

Well well well. Nobody responded. Well actually, one person responded, but then deleted the post, so I have no idea who it was or what it was about. Today as I left work the title came to me. Now the question is: do I tell you?

Ah, who am I kidding.

The new mitre album is titled Fold Your Wings.

There, I said it. I have no idea how I'm going to get it out into the world, but I'm working on it.

I also have a page on myspace that features one MP3 from each of my albums, plus the Middle English Cerberus Shoal cover I did. Pretty sweet, no? Click here for that total awesomeness.

until next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zac + Dreamland Recordings said...

hi scott,

that was probably me attempting to post but having difficulties.

fold your wings is a great title
go with it.

i still have your "in a dark room somewhere in the world" album on file. I created all the artwork as well, but am not sure what to do with it. Any ideas? Online release or put it in the queue for cdr release?

Zac

9:20 AM  
Blogger scott said...

Hey Zac,

I think I'd prefer a CDR release for "dark room", but frankly, i don't remember what it sounds like! As I recall, I recorded it direct to CD and sent it out to you soon after and that was what, a year ago? So yeah, if you think you'd like to do an actual physical release, that's awesome. On the other hand, if you want to do an online release for that and a physical release for "fold your wings" (he said, being thoroughly presumptuous), that would also be awesome.

Lemme know what you think,

Scott

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker