Thursday, August 04, 2005

(this space intentionally left blank)

So the whole "I-still-have-no-title-for-this-record" thing is kind of getting to me. It originally had a title about six months ago, but circumstances surrounding the record (and my life) have changed, so I'm not using that title anymore. Plus, I cut a song from the record, so it's a different record now, right? I've kind of come up with a couple titles but I'm not totally sold on any of 'em.

So how about this: if somebody comes up with a suggestion that I totally dig, I'll give 'em a free copy of the album. And no, you can't hear it to get a feel of it first. That's kind of the point.

I'm also considering setting up a myspace thing so I can put some music back online and connect with the peeps. MP3.com was a blessing, but it's totally different now, and it looks like myspace is picking up some of the slack. So consider this a preliminary announcement/warning/omen/reason to sit by your computer in rapt anticipation.


Currently rockin': Wayne Kramer -- The Hard Stuff
Currently readin': Boris Starling -- Vodka

(anybody know how to code it so my reads and rocks are over in the template near my links? help would be appreciated)

1 Comments:

Blogger mikraas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker