Tuesday, November 08, 2005

sorry for the delay

haha...I kill me. anyway, yes. Ken and I DID get together last week. Due to daylight savings time and the shortened day, it was pretty dark by the time we finished, and we were both pretty wiped. It was good to play again.

Then Kim and I went to see the mighty Rollins speak, which was amazing. He spoke for three straight hours, never once touching his water, and covering such topics as the Great American Miserable Failure, the new film about Wal Mart from Robert Greenwald (it must be good if Wal Mart is going around saying it's full of lies before having even seen it!), doing work for the USO, and all kinds of great stuff. A lot of people get caught up in Rollins' machismo bullshit, but fail to mention that any time he's all macho, he's also self-effacing about it. Anyway, I find him entertaining and thought-provoking.

oh, and check out Kim's blog for some awesome and graphic pictures of her colon! I'm not even kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker