Wednesday, February 15, 2006

March Madness

Man oh man. I've started scanning the Reader again looking for decent upcoming shows, and there are more in March that I want to go to than there were in at least the last half of 2005. Mogwai and Growing. Billy Bragg. Death Vessel twice. Steve Wynn. The Minus 5. I can hardly stand it. I've been a Billy Bragg fan for about 15 years now and I've never gotten the opportunity to see him, so that's a no-brainer. The Minus 5, also a no-brainer. Steve Wynn and Mogwai I've seen before, but they're both great live. Death Vessel played here last month, but I ended up having to miss them. I'll probably wuss out on a couple of these, but regardless, it looks like some damn good music-goin' next month.

And I might play some, too. Stranger things have happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker