Sunday, June 04, 2006

windy & carl

saw Windy & Carl last night at some weird "gallery" (read: big, mostly empty room with a couple of pieces of "art" on the walls). They headlined, playing after three thoroughly uninteresting laptop "performers." It was worth the wait, but the wait was pretty excrutiating. I got a lot of reading done, though. Anyway, W&C are excellent live, and last night was no exception. Lush, gorgeous drones. Man I love them.

Then this morning I decided that after 10 years, I would retire the strings of my acoustic guitar. I know, I know, I probably could have gotten another five or six years out of them, but I was feeling like splurging. I opened the package of strings and found that I only had five...one must have disappeared somewhere. Anyway, I had some trouble re-stringing the guitar, and the bridge really, really needs to be replaced. That didn't stop me, though—I recorded a couple of things. I don't know if they're any good or not, but I'll let 'em simmer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kodos said...

Off topic.....

I am now Kodos. And...I do not have your e-mail as my laptop took a shit and I have received a new one.

Mwwwahahahahahahaha

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker