Sunday, August 01, 2010

surfacing

It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're well.

I had to turn off most of the commenting on this blog because it was getting overrun with spam. If you want to leave a comment, you can submit it for my personal approval.

I've been recording a lot of stuff lately. I've added three new songs to my ancient myspace page: "lunar flares," "shimmering wire," and "on the rim again." Check 'em out. "on the rim again" is a new recording of a thing I first recorded 10 (!) years ago. However, I've edited out all traces of the original piece. I've enabled downloading, so you can listen to them again and again, should you please.

More eventually...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 建邱勳 said...

Care killed the cat. take care yourself.............................................................

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker